I got an award! Zaneta at Runner’s Luck nominated me for the above distinction and I accept it gratefully.
Here are the rules:
#1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
#2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
#3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
And here are my answers:
#1. I don’t think that I should have given up running when I trained for my first 10km race back in 2000. My husband and I participated in a training clinic, ran the Vancouver Sun Run and then sort of abandoned it. We half-heartedly did the race the next year, but to much poorer results and then gave it up. Not sure why, though. We were dating then, didn’t have kids and were capable, but apparently we found better things to do. Unfortunately I can’t recall what they were. Imagine what my PRs would look like now if I had 10 years of running under my belt instead of just 1-1/2 years.
#2. I’ve given the following bloggers this award because I truly enjoy reading about their running experiences…
– Andrea at Sub 4:30 – local blogger training for Victoria too so hopefully we’ll be able to meet up.
– Erin at The Making of a Runner – will be running the Disney Marathon with Team in Training.
– MJ at Girl Running – she has a Mickey-ears tattoo which I think is so cool. Oh, she’s training for a half marathon too.
– Canadian Runner at Running Adventures – runs, plays hockey, is Canadian… what’s not to like?
– Michelle at Fitness Diva – the amount she works out puts me to shame! Very inspiring!
– Diana at Done the Run – new(ish) blogger who ran her first half marathon at the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll in June.
#3. Thanks Zaneta for giving me this award! It’s nice to know that someone reads my blog and doesn’t think that it’s boring… 🙂